Make collages – iPhone & iPad – Google Photos Help 
How to Make a Photo Collage on iPhone: You may tell a narrative or share a memorable moment with only one image when you exhibit your photographs in the form of a collage. This is accomplished by integrating several photographs into a single image, which allows you to do so.
With the iPhone, there is no built-in method for creating a bespoke collage; however, there are a large number of picture apps from which to choose that can accomplish this task. One of our faves is an app called Canva, which has a feature that allows you to create collages. Google Photos also has this feature. The following steps will walk you through using both applications to create a collage.
How to make a collage on iPhone using Google Photos
Because you undoubtedly already have Google Photos installed on your iPhone, using this method to create a collage is one of the easiest ways to do so. Install Google Photos from the App Store if you don’t already have it. Then the following is what you should do:
1. Launch the Google Pictures app on your device.
2. Choose Library by tapping the button located at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap the utility icon located at the very top of the screen.
How to make a collage on iPhone using Canva
Canva offers a significantly larger number of picture collage templates than Google Photos does, which is perhaps the most compelling argument in favor of using Canva rather than Google Photos. Download Canva from the App Store if you haven’t already used the software, and then follow these steps to create a collage with it:
- Launch the app known as Canva.
- In the box that appears at the top of the display, type “collage,” and then tap the Search button.
- From the list of search results, select the option for Photo Collage which has a picture of a collage to the left of its name.
- As you go through the results of the collage, select one that appeals to you by tapping on it.
- Once the collage has been displayed on the screen, tap one of the photographs contained within the template, and then select the Replace option. Choose a photo from the camera roll on your device to include in the collage that you are creating. It should be done for each of the other photographs in the collage as well.
- you can continue to adjust the collage by using the tools that are located at the bottom of the screen. For example, you can alter the color of the backdrop, add or edit text, and so on.