How to Unlock iPhone Passcode without Computer [Latest-2023]
How to Unlock iPhone Passcode Without Computer 2023: Face ID and Touch ID, the biometric features of the iPhone, make it incredibly easy to unlock the phone. If Face ID or Touch ID stops working, entering the correct passcode is the only way to unlock your iPhone.
Can you imagine what you’d do if you misplaced the key to your iPhone? Is it possible to unlock an iPhone without a computer? Don’t worry. We’re happy to help in any way we can. Here, you can study the procedures.
What Happens If You Forget Your iPhone Passcode
How to Unlock iPhone Passcode Without Computer will display “iPhone Is Disabled” or “iPhone Unavailable” if you enter an incorrect passcode too many times. It needs some time to settle down before you can give it another try here. After ten consecutive attempts with an incorrect passcode, the “Security Lockout” or “iPhone Is Disabled Connect to iTunes” screen will appear, and the device will be permanently disabled.
After discussing the repercussions of losing your iPhone’s passcode, we’ll move on to discussing the various methods available for regaining access to your device.
You may be searching for How To Rename A Photo On IPhone?
How to Unlock iPhone Passcode Without a Computer
If you have a disabled iPhone, Apple recommends using a computer with Finder or iTunes to unlock it. But, what if you don’t have access to a computer?
Never fear. If you want to bypass the iPhone’s passcode but don’t have access to a computer, try one of these ways.
Method 1. Use the Security Lockout Feature
With iOS 15.2, Apple introduced a new security feature called Security Lockout. If you want to bypass the iPhone passcode, this tool can help you do it swiftly and easily. Using a computer is unnecessary. However, keep in mind that this function may only be accessed over a cellular or Wi-Fi network on iPhones running iOS 15.2 or later.
How to Unlock iPhone Passcode Without Computer Security Lockout feature:
- When the Security Lockout page appears, continue entering the incorrect passcode.
- Choose the Erase iPhone option from the settings menu.
- For final confirmation, tap Erase iPhone one again.
- After signing out of your Apple ID, select Erase iPhone to wipe everything from your iPhone permanently.
- If you see the “hello” screen on your iPhone, it’s time to set it up again.
- You can get your files back from a backup if you made one.
Method 2. Use iCloud
Using iCloud is another option for getting into a locked iPhone. The iPhone can be remotely erased over iCloud once Find I have been activated. In this way:
- To access Locate My, log in to your account.
- Find your iPhone in the list of All Devices and choose it.
- To disable Find My and wipe your device clean, select Erase iPhone and input your Apple ID password.
- To permanently erase all data and configurations from your device, click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Set up your device when it has restarted.
Method 3. Use the Find My App
Use the built-in Find My app to remotely delete your locked iPhone from any other Apple device signed in with the same Apple ID.
- Bring up the Find My app on your second iOS device.
- In order to unlock your iPhone, you must first navigate to the Devices tab and then choose it.
- Locate the Erase iPhone option by scrolling down the screen.
- Choose the Erase iPhone option and then confirm.
- When prompted, follow the on-screen prompts to permanently delete all data from the locked iPhone.
- You can then proceed with setting up your iPhone.
With any of the aforementioned strategies, you should be able to unlock your iPhone. It’s important to remember that using any of these ways would completely wipe your iPhone, including any data or preferences you may have had. Nothing will survive if you haven’t taken the time to back up your iPhone. So, it is imperative that you maintain a consistent iPhone backup schedule.