How To Unfollow Everyone on TikTok in One Click? [Easy To Use]
How to Unfollow on TikTok? It’s easy to get carried away with TikTok, liking and following every video and creator you come across. But, if you start following too many creators, your Home feed may become congested and boring.
Thankfully, you can manage who you follow and who you don’t on TikTok. This article will show you how to accomplish both on your iPhone and Android device.
You may be searching for How to Pair Beats Headphones With a Phone or Computer:
How to follow someone on TikTok
- First, launch TikTok and navigate to the user’s profile.
- In order to do this, you can either search for them or tap on their username in a video or message.
- Click the large, bright Follow button.
How to unfollow someone on TikTok
You may stop following someone on TikTok in a few different ways.
Through their profile page
- If you wish to stop following a certain user, step one is to visit their profile page.
- Choose the checkmark-shaped icon (it looks like a human).
- You will stop following them.
With the help of the following items:
- This is a fantastic method for mass unfollowing of accounts.
- To start, navigate to your profile and find the Followers tab just below your username.
- In the second step, you’ll see a list of the accounts you’re currently following.
- In order to stop following a person, tap the gray Following button to the right of their name.
If you block a user, they won’t be followed by you anymore. In case you need additional information about how to block and unblock users on TikTok, check out our detailed tutorial.