MS Office 2013 Product Key & Activator Working (Updated List 2021)
Microsoft Office 2013 and Its Features
As we all know that Microsoft is available on all the PCs and laptops as compared to any other product. That is why whenever a new version is available, it’s a new and exciting thing which is welcomed by all. Office 2013 is a new thing with a lot of advancement in it. The features are very much improved in this version.
With the release of this version 2013, you can also use the touchscreen option as well. This thing was never possible three years ago. As we know that with the advancement of technology of hybrids and tablets in PC, there was always a need for advancement in the apps for them as well. This is because of the surface machines of Microsoft. All this resulted in the maturity of the technology. As in today’s world, the company which is not using the technology to operate the software on the fingertips is actually getting back in the line and can lose a lot of share in the sale market as well.
Microsoft is looking to divert its policy of outrage purchase at once of its software to the continued annually paying customers. The trend of the market has been changed by this move. The method of payment in this way is changed in the Internet Security Market to a larger extent. Therefore the Microsoft thought that it is perfect to sell a license of their software for a year, two years or three years as well. This is better for the sale of the company in the long run.
Looking at this situation the company also launched the Office 365 Suite which is a highly cloud-based distribution system for Microsoft. The software is although running locally now at the PC and the tablet as well. But you can save your documents online and free storage on Microsoft SkyDrive is also available in the package. The cloud storage has some of its own features. If you have the official account then you can access your files anywhere that too on any machine in the world.
It’s now clear that the deal of Office Professional 2013 is not better than the Office 365 Home premium. Even the Home Premium product is restricted by the company for commercial use. You have to install the software for 5 separate installations in this. That too on the seven same applications, which are used by the Windows or Mac in $80 a year. In the case of Professional one, you pay $390 for a lifetime license.
There is a detailed section below which will show you the improvements in each application of the Office.
Key Features Of Office 2013 Product Keys:
- The interface is simple and user-friendly.
- You can revert the last edit and view.
- Outlook and Hotmail support.
- Improved graphics options in MS Word.
- Add a new slide design to your presentation.
- Support for specific IMAP folders.
- Activates all versions as well as office suites.
- Downloading an Office 2013 product key might return the last viewed item.
- Works on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows PCs.
- Excel 2013 free download supports a new limited model.
- Supports new limit models.
- You can get back the last viewed Word and PowerPoint.
- Redesigned screensaver.
- Send mail directly from MS Office 2013 download.
- Added a new graphical version – MS Office.
- Full support for Yammer, SkyDrive and Skype integration.
- Compatible with Windows 10.
- Add Animations and Transitions in PowerPoint 2013.
- Office 2013 product keys can store documents in the cloud.
Minimum System Requirements of Office 2013:
- It needs Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- You need 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set in it.
- The Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card with a 1366 x 768 resolution.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10.
- If you want to use the multi-touch functionality then a touch-enabled device is also a requirement.
- If Google Chrome then the version 17.x.
- 3.0 GB Free Disk available space.
- 2 GB RAM is required if 64-bit.
- .Net Framework version: 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5 or even later.
- Apple Safari version 5.
- Mozilla Firefox 10.x, or a later version can also be used.
- 1 GB RAM in case of 32-bit.
The following suites are included in it:
- Office 365
- MS Office 365 Home
- Office 365 ProPlus
- Microsoft Office Standard 2013
- Office 365 University
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
- Office Home and Business 2013
- MS Office Home and Student 2013
Haven’t licensed your Windows yet? You can check out How to Remove Activate Windows Watermark?
The follow-up information will reveal whether you need some additional requirement or not for the specific components of the Office 2013. Before choosing a specific suite for yourself you need to evaluate the performance and ability of your system. Make sure your system has the minimum requirements for that specific suite.
Standard system requirements for Office 2013
- 3.0 gigabytes (GB) available free space on the hard disk.
Computer and processor:
- Generally 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster for x86 version.
- For x64, The processor with SSE2 instruction set included is good.
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card with an additional 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor.
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit)
- 2 gigabytes (GB) RAM (64-bit)
The Office 2013 runs on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems smoothly. Even if you run Office 2013 32-bit on a 64-bit version of a Windows operating system, the program runs in the 32-bit layer of the Windows operating system. Here are the Windows operating systems on which you can run Office 2013 32-bit and 64-bit programs.
Windows OS supported
- Windows 10 32-bit
- MS Windows 10 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 64-bit
- MS Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- MS Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit*
- Windows Server 2012 64-bit*
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit*
On the other hand Office 2013 64-bit products are only supported on the following Windows operating systems:
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- MS Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)*
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)*
- MS Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)*
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2008 R2 are available only in 64-bit architecture.
Here one should note that there is no such option in the office that you install the 32 bit and 64-bit version at the same time. For example, there is no support for instant installations of Office 2010 32-bit with Office 2013 64-bit, or for Excel 2010 64-bit and Visio 2013 32-bit. Lync Server 2013 is also available only in a 64-bit edition, which needs hardware and a 64-bit edition of the Windows Server operating system. The 32-bit edition of Lync Server 2013 is not available with this release.
.NET Framework version:
- 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, or 11; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
As told earlier that a touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input devices as well. Keep in mind that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
Additional requirements and considerations:
Well, Some functionality may vary, based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Office 2013 Product Keys:
You can also use the following product keys for activation of your office installed version. Simply copy the key from list given below and paste it into the product activation screen on Office 2013 any build, any version.
MS Office 2013 Activation via a Product Key:
Microsoft Office 2013 Product Key ( Professional Plus )
All these keys are working on different occasions according to the different tests.
Other MS Office 2013 PP Product Key
If these MS Office 2013 Product Key fails to activate your product, please do let us know via comments, Try all of them one by one until one works for you. Otherwise, comment below and we will update the MS Office 2013 Keys for you.