How To Cancel Your Tinder Plus, Gold, and Platinum Subscription 
If you’re a Tinder power user, you’re definitely familiar with Tinder Gold. A Gold account is the premium subscription option for Tinder. With this account, you can see who has swiped right on you, promote your profile so that more people can view it, and access other features.
Tinder Gold subscriptions start at $14.99 per month for those under the age of 30, while the price jumps to $29.99 per month for users over the age of 30. Despite this, Tinder Gold is among the most popular dating apps. This is far more pricey than almost every other streaming service.
Thankfully, terminating a Tinder Gold subscription is a straightforward process. The specific steps to take to complete this task are determined only by the manner in which you initially subscribed to Gold.
If you signed up with the iPhone app
When you sign up for Tinder Gold on an iPhone, your Tinder account is linked to your Apple ID. This is standard practice for most subscriptions. Because of this, you will also need to cancel Tinder Gold by using your Apple ID.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone and tap your name in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Go to the menu for your Apple ID and select the Subscriptions option.
- Choose Tinder Gold from the menu, then tap the Cancel Subscription button.
If you signed up with the Android app
- Launch the Tinder app on your device and tap your profile image, located in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Go to the Settings menu, and then scroll down until you reach the Manage Payment Account option.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
If you signed up with the Google Play Store
When you sign up for Tinder Gold on an Android device, the app may automatically attach itself to your Google Play account.
- Launch the Google Play Store app and select your profile image from the menu that appears in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- After selecting Payments & Subscriptions, select Subscriptions from the menu.
- Once you have found your Tinder Gold subscription, select it and then touch the Cancel Subscription button.
If you signed up on the Tinder website
- Go to the Tinder website using your login information, and then click on your profile image and name in the upper-left area of the page.
- Click the Manage Payment Account link located in the Account Settings menu.
- Scroll down until you see the option to cancel your subscription, then click the Cancel button.
- Confirm that you wish to terminate your Gold membership.