How To Change The Language on Amazon’s Website and App
How To Change Language On Amazon? Amazon is a global marketplace where people from all over the world come to buy things. It also implies that Amazon has a diverse customer base in terms of geography, ethnicity, and language. Amazon also provides a variety of language options to make the experience more user-friendly. This means you can alter Amazon’s language.
Amazon’s several language options ensure that customers can read reviews and descriptions in their native language. If you don’t already know how to do it, or if you accidentally converted to Spanish or another unknown language, this tutorial will assist you in changing Amazon to another language. But first and foremost.
Because of its global presence, Amazon offers numerous languages. You can change Amazon’s language to English, Spanish (Espanol), French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, or Chinese. Furthermore, depending on your location, you will have access to more regional language options. In India, for example, you may view Amazon in Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, and Bengali.
As a result, for a better experience, you can select the language in which you are most comfortable. Check to see our tutorial on how to convert Android Apps into your language if you want to alter the language on other apps that don’t have similar language settings.
How to Change The Language On The Amazon Website?
It is the simplest method for changing the language on Amazon. Let’s get started.
- Launch any web browser and go to Amazon’s website. The Flag icon is located at the top of the page, near Account & Lists.
- SHover your cursor over the Flag icon and choose your language from the selection menu.
Click on country/region if you wish to modify your region. Because languages vary by region, the languages offered will change correspondingly. On the US website, for example, you can only select English or Spanish.
How To Change The Language on Amazon’s Mobile App
- Launch the Amazon app on your Android or iOS device.
- Select Settings from the three-line menu.
- Select Country & Language.
- Select the language to use. If you select a language that is not available in your country or region, you must select a different region.